The O.I.D.S.I. Scholarship Foundation Committee will reward a $500 scholarship to one (1) graduating high school senior (June 2021) to be used for tuition, room and board, or the purchase of textbooks for the institution of their choice.
Required Enclosures – Please read carefully the O.I.D.S.I. Scholarship Foundation requirements to which you are applying before submission.
- A completed application must be submitted to the O.I.D.S.I. Scholarship Foundation Committee on or before Friday, July 16, 2021 at 5:00pm CST via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with required documents or mailed application must be postmarked on or before Friday, July 16, 2021 along with all required documents. It is suggested the applicant keep copies of all materials submitted. The documents will not be returned. Recipients will be notified by mail before August 13, 2021.
- Must be an active godchild for 2 years or more. Applicant must obtain a recommendation letter from any priest (excluding parents) in your respective city’s ile verifying participation.
- A high school transcript from your current educational institution must be submitted (preferably included with your application). Applicant is responsible for confirming receipt of transcript by the Committee prior to application deadline. Applications will be considered incomplete if the official transcript is not received.
- One letter of recommendation from a current or former teacher, counselor, employer, or community service leader written on letterhead. Letters from friends, relatives, or guardians are not acceptable. Letter must be signed and dated within the last twelve months.
- All application related material submitted to the committee is kept confidential.
- All applicants are responsible for contacting the committee, if there is a change in contact information.